This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by JockJen Antiques.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, and it must be packed to a suitable standard .
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery however, we offer 30 day no quibble returns, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
- Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind ( i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 30 working days.
- If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
- Where you would like to return a product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
- Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know when your refund will be processed, and credit your original method of payment, within two days.
- If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.